Friday | 24 July | 2020
Use Solidarity’s button on the SA Doctors App to determine which Intercare Medical Practice is closest to you. To make an appointment, please call the practice or make an appointment online at https://www.intercare.co.za/bookings.
The Intercare Covid-19 information number is 086 999 0099 (weekdays between 08:00 and 16:00).
If you suspect that you have contracted Covid-19 or were in contact with a person who has Covid-19, this information must be disclosed to the practice in advance.
If you prefer a virtual consultation, you may make an appointment online at virtualconsultation.
Begin the virtual consultation with the SMS or email link that was sent to you.
- For iOS devices (iPhone / iPad) the Apple Safari browser is recommended.
- For Android, Windows and MacOS devices, the Google Chrome browser is recommended.
- Connect a few minutes before the consultation and make sure your webcam / camera and microphone are switched on.
For more information, watch the video here.
Terms and conditions
- Virtual consultations have limitations and do not replace consultations in the doctor’s rooms.
- Patient safety is a priority and the doctor may request additional clinical data by means of a personal examination and/or physical laboratory test for Covid-19.
- Virtual consultations are not suitable for all health issues.
- Most medical aid schemes pay for virtual consultations, but payment remains the patient’s responsibility.
- The patient understands the terms and conditions and consents to the virtual consultation.
Appointments may also be cancelled with the SMS or email link sent to you.
For more information on the Intercare Group, please visit www.intercare.co.za.
* All information was correct at the time of publication.
Foto krediet: bongkarn thanyakij | Pexels